KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Monday, August 22, 2011

New Treasury For Etsy Dachshund Team

I just created this treasury for the Dachshund Team. I must say I'm pretty proud of it. The colors just speak to me. Yeah Dachshund Team for all these beautiful works of art.

'Harvest Flavors: Dachshund Team' by KingMtnTreasures

My favorite time of the year is the fall. Living here in east Tn, I get to experience all the warm rich colors, from deep golds, browns, and greens to vibrant reds and oranges.


Dachshund Dog Card ...

$6.00

Cream, Brown Bracel...

$46.00

Sunny Giraffe Desig...

$12.50

Amber Faceted Pando...

$4.99

Beautiful Cowl Eter...

$28.00

Pottery Buttons Sag...

$12.00

Handmade Beadwork O...

$12.00

Adorable Fun Playfu...

$32.00

Small dog snood in ...

$13.00

AUTUMN FLORAL HARNE...

$24.00

Beautiful Red and G...

$9.99

Red Asian Print Dou...

$33.00

Kimono Print Clutch...

$12.95

Warm And Wonderful,...

$17.00

Cozy Flannel Heatin...

$15.00

Orange Cosmic Mediu...

$20.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha