KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Friday, June 29, 2012

Favorite 5 Friday: Get Organized

One of my favorite pastimes is browsing Etsy. It's not only a wonderful way to find a fabulous gift or to get inspiration, but also to mingle with like-minded individuals.I will be promoting (blog, Etsy, Twitter) my "Favorite 5" every Friday, so contact me if you would like me to check out your items. Tell me what you think about these items or share some of your favorites...Find something you want, just click on the name. Please take time to visit these shops to see all their awesome items.


With so much going on the last few months, I have had less time to keeping things organized. There are several areas that looks like a tornado swept through. This is unusual for me as I am OCD about putting things in their place. Needless to say, it stresses me when I come upon these rumpled piles of mess. To motivate myself into taking on these task, I have went on a search for organizing ideas, and I would like to share them with you.


I love to sew and this pattern for these storage bins is fabulous! It would not be hard to adjust the size to a variety of needs, and the storage possibilities is endless.
Marta Studio Bin Pattern
Marta Studio Bin Pattern
I'm always digging around in my makeup box trying to find a specific color. I love this cosmetic organizer.
Cosmetic Organizer

Cosmetic Organizer with shelf - Hang or Tabletop
I don't create anything with tape, but this tape organizer is adorable. Depending on the spool size, it probably could be used for ribbon storage too.
Washi Masking Tape Organizer
Japanese Washi Masking Tape Dark Hot Pink CANVAS Holder or Storage Case for multiple rolls of tape
I find these little magnetic jars very intriguing. The picture shows them with spices but they could be used for storage of many small objects.
Magnetic Jars
EVERYTHING but the... Spice Kit (24 ORGANIC Spices) Embossed Magnetic Spice Rack. Includes Metal Wall Plate.
Love, love these purse organizers. They come in lovely colors and different sizes to fit your purse.
Purse Organizer
Purse ORGANIZER Insert SHAPER / Paisley Floral & Polka Dot / Extra STURDY / 5 Sizes Available / Check out my shop for more variety

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha