KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Friday, September 21, 2012

Favorite 5 Friday: Winter Warmth

One of my favorite pastimes is browsing Etsy. It's not only a wonderful way to find a fabulous gift or to get inspiration, but also to mingle with like-minded individuals.I will be promoting (blog, Etsy, Twitter) my "Favorite 5" every Friday, so contact me if you would like me to check out your items. Tell me what you think about these items or share some of your favorites...Find something you want, just click on the name. Please take time to visit these shops to see all their awesome items.

Cooler weather and we start getting out our cozy accessories. I usually buy at least 1 new hat or scarf each year. Here are a few that I have my eyes on.

Peach Scarf
PEACH LACE - Crochet Elastic Cotton Yarn Scarf
Beanie
Womens earflap hat, beanie, fall, winter, adult, teen, blue, cream, maroon, snowboarding hat, ski hat
Ruffle Scarf
Colorful, soft hand knit ruffle scarf
Fingerless Gloves
GRAY LONG Fingerless Gloves with a cable pattern
Daisy Scarf
Down By The Marina- Daisy Chain Scarf
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving all the scarves in this post! And those fingerless gloves are GREAT!!! The beanie you found is really fun too. =0)
    ~Kim
    from Blogging Buddies
    2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha