KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Friday, December 22, 2017

New Beginning

Good morning everyone, it has been a while since my last post. Life has changed somewhat for me. The biggest change that you may know is that I no longer raise hedgehogs. I still love them, but the expense of maintaining an USDA license, and the time in caring for a small/medium size herd was wearing on me. I re-homed my breeders, and I kept a few as pets. The last one, Tulip, passed away earlier this year. She was 5 1/2 years old.
Doodlebug
With that being said, I still feel the need to share and reach out to you. So I'm breathing new life into this blog...Still fun, still creative, still informative. A new path of info coming to you will be vintage items. So if you love vintage treasures, stick with me and will take this journey together.
Vintage Spinning Top
I have loved sewing for years and over the past 8 years, I have been honing my skills as a quilter. There is just something so satisfying about seeing a finished quilt lying across a bed or wrapped around someone's shoulders. I can spend hours in my studio digging through my fabric stash (which is extensive), planning my next quilt. My favorite part is the designing and the piecing of the quilt.
Butterfly Patchwork Baby Quilt
So here's to a new beginning. I hope you enjoy our time together. Oh, and please excuse the construction as I revamp this page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha