KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Friday, April 6, 2012

Favorite 5 Friday: Flower Passion

One of my favorite pastimes is browsing Etsy. It's not only a wonderful way to find a fabulous gift or to get inspiration, but also to mingle with like-minded individuals.I will be promoting (blog, Etsy, Twitter) my "Favorite 5" every Friday, so contact me if you would like me to check out your items. Tell me what you think about these items or share some of your favorites...
Find something you want, just click on the name. Please take time to visit these shops to see all their awesome items.

With everything blooming and turning green, I'm still in the outdoors mode. So this weeks finds have something to do with flowers.

The mint bird adds just a touch of beautiful color to with the lovely Orchids.
Orchid Necklace
Sale 10% Off -Wild Orchid Flower Connector And Ceramic Mint Bird Pendant -16k White Gold Plated Lariat Necklace

These pink lampwork beads would make a pretty bracelet or earrings.
Pink Flower Beads
Lampwork Glass Handmade Beads Desert Pink Flowers made to order

A beautiful vase to bring some of your flowers inside.
Vase
Bud Flower Vase - handmade pottery

These lovely knobs will brighten up any old cabinet or dresser.
Peony Drawer Knobs
6 Peony Flower Drawer knobs, PICK your COLOR (RKPF00)








The wall decal really adds character to this nursery.
Flowering Tree Wall Decal

Curly Flower Tree with Butterflies - Nursery Vinyl Wall Decal

2 comments:

  1. I love browsing Etsy too!! Love your finds here today, especially that bird necklace. So delicate and springlike!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picks! I love all of the pastel picks for spring. That necklace is really sweet.

    Link up your Friday Feature with me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha