KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Take A Vacation BNS

I've been learning about BNR and BNS treasuries on Etsy. I have to admit, I've seen several, and have been confused in the instructions. My learning has been a trial and error experience. I'm no guru by all means, but I finally feel I have a grip on how these things work.

Here's the definitions I took of one of the teams on Etsy:
 
A BNS means “Buy and Stay.” A curator, the person who makes the treasury list, will set up their BNS round. It will feature shops that you may buy from. In general, you can buy anything from those shops, unless the rules state otherwise. Once you buy from those shops, you will get put on a list to be featured in the next round. The pros to BNS? You have an opportunity to make more than one sale per round.
 
A BNR means “Buy and Replace.” A curator will make the treasury list for their BNR round. It will feature shops that you may buy from. In general, you can buy anything from those shops, unless the rules state otherwise. Once you buy from those shops, your shop will immediately replace the purchased from shop. The pros to BNR? They are often quicker moving than a BNS. The cons: You make one sale per purchase.
 
A few things I have learned (some the hard way):
 
1. It's very important to read the instructions. Each BNR/BNS are different, depending on the curator's specifics.
2. If you are not sure, ask the curator! In my experience, they have all been helpful and patient with my "silly" questions.
3. You don't have to purchase the item displayed, but anything from that shop.
4. Promote! Promote! Promote!
 
Why would you want to be a part of a BNS or BNR? Sales!!! The shops participating will be promoting too so your shop exposures is great. In the last few weeks, I have participated in 4.  My sales have increased and my shop and items have been hearted a lot. Hopeful those hearts are for future holiday purchases. I also think they are fun. You get to meet more creative, like-minded people as yourself.
 
My panda purse is displayed in this wonderful treasury. Check it out!

'OPEN!!! Round 21 Take A Vacation BNS Refreshed!! Only 3 Spots Left!' by 30minutevacation

NO minimum after coupon/before shipping 5+ is an extra spot Every $5.00 over that is an extra spot. Buy from 30MinuteVacation or CKDesignsUS for one additional spot. No call outs needed. Rounds not always but possibly consecutive.

Christmas Vintage S...
$5.85
Pearlescent Favor B...
$12.99
Red Jasper Stone Pe...
$5.25
Zipper Purse- Panda...
$12.00
Vintage Lipstick Ho...
$6.50
Pretty Red Glass Be...
$5.75
Kitty CATNIP Toy Pl...
$4.40
Upcycled Christmas ...
$4.00
Saints & Angels Mes...
$4.99
Dichroic, Glass, Se...
$10.00
12 lovely red flowe...
$2.95
Christmas Bracelet,...
$15.00
Swarovski Crystal, ...
$8.42
10 Yards of BRAND N...
$1.49
2oz. Rose Petal Bod...
$3.50
Bracelet Faceted Da...
$15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha