KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Best Hot Chocolate Ever


With most of the country in the cold, I wanted to share my homemade hot chocolate recipe with you.

  • 1 can sweetened condensed milk
  • 2 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 4 1/2 cup milk (I use 2%)
  • 1/2 cup cocoa powder
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • tiny marshmallows for garnishing
On stove top in a medium saucepan, add condensed milk, whipping cream, and milk. Heat on medium heat for a few minutes. Then add the cocoa, Continuously stir blending the cocoa as the milk heats up. Do not boil. Once cocoa is steaming and well blended, it's ready to serve. Pour into your favorite mug and garnish with marshmallows (as you can see, I like a lot). 

Store left over in the refrigerator. 

Enjoy and stay warm!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha