KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Friday, February 24, 2012

Favorite 5 Friday: Just Cute

One of my favorite pastimes is browsing Etsy. It's not only a wonderful way to find a fabulous gift or to get inspiration, but also to mingle with like-minded individuals.
I will be promoting (blog, Etsy, Twitter) my "Favorite 5" every Friday, so contact me if you would like me to check out your items. Tell me what you think about these items or share some of your favorites...
Find something you want, just click on the name. Please take time to visit these shops to see all their awesome items.
See if these finds make you say, "awwh...how adorable."


Cute pink glass bead.
Pink Kitty Bead
Cat Bead Handmade Lampwork Focal - Laraine FatCat
I love this little red riding hood and wolf cake toppers.
Cake Topper
Little red riding hood and wolf cake topper figurine
This little bunny baby is adorable
Baby Bunny Picture
Bunny Rabbit Hat and Fluffy Tail Diaper Cover PDF 64
A cute little felted lamb
Felted Lamb
Needle Felted animal Sheep, Lamb
I can relate to this picture. This was me as a child, loving my dog.
Girl & Dog Art Print
Child Art print for kids room, nursery wall art, children wall decor , puppy and girl illustration

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable round up! The kitty and lamb are my favorite, but they're all great.

    Link up your Friday Feature with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little sheep!

    I'm a mountain girl myself, but my mountain home is West Virginia. I'm new to the Faithful Bloggers Directory. If you'd like to come visit or follow back, I'd be delighted!

    Amy at Threadsinthenest.blogspot.com
    WingsoftheMorning.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, these are all so cute, you can't look at this post without smiling =)

    Would love to invite you to my "Get Inspired" Monday blog hop. My favorites links will be featured on my blog and facebook. The blog hop is open for entries now.
    -Pamela, InspiredByFelicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha