KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Product Review: Fish Dog Tag

I'm always purchasing different items, so I thought it would be a good idea to share my thoughts on my purchases. And what better place to share my opinion than my blog...

A few months ago, I purchase new collars and harnesses for two of my Dachshunds. I had already found a new dog tag for Dinky, but I wanted something different for Toby. Then I came across Dog Tag Art. They have a lot of super funny and cute dog tags.
After purchase, I receive my tag promptly. It arrived in a mailer envelope and was securely attached to a cute card. The front of the tag has a cute fish on it to match Toby's new collar.
The back has the important info (I blacked out my phone #'s). The tag is well made and seems to be scratch proof. It comes with a sturdy ring for attaching to the collar.
Here's a closeup of the new tag on Toby's fish collar...too cute.
Toby modelling his new bling.

I am very pleased with this tag. It is well made, a great price (cheaper than those tag making machines at pet stores), and very cute. I need to purchase new tags for their harnesses now, so I plan to purchase from Dog Tag Art again.

1 comment:

  1. Popping in to say Hi:)

    Found u through the blog team.

    Btw...Toby looks so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha