KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Product Review: Dog Tag

I'm always purchasing different items, so I thought it would be a good idea to share my thoughts on my purchases. And what better place to share my opinion than my blog...

October was Dinky's birthday and one of his gifts was a new dog tag. There are so many wonderful handmade tags on Etsy, it was very hard to choose until I came across this one by The Happy Chihuahua.
It seemed like it took forever to receive this, but it does say "allow 1-2 weeks for delivery." I was just anxious to get it. However, it didn't make it in time for Dink's birthday. Anyway, the tag arrived in this cute little drawstring bag.
You can see why I fell in love with this tag...Dinky is "Mommy's angel." I love the colors and the cute little angel dog too. I black out my phone number if anyone is wondering what the big black mark is.
Here's his tag attached to Dink's new collar he got too. This tag is large, heavy and very well made, unlike other tags I have purchased. Even the attachment ring is super nice and stronger than other rings I've had. I thought the tag was a little pricey, but after seeing the quality, I'm very happy with my investment.
Here's Dinky modeling his new color and tag. You can see the tag is very large, so I'm going to put it on the new harness I just ordered him. Now I'm headed back over to the The Happy Chihuahua to find a bit smaller tag for my precious Dink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha