KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Friday, December 23, 2011

Favorite 5 Friday: My Wants

One of my favorite pastimes is browsing Etsy. It's not only a wonderful way to find a fabulous gift or to get inspiration, but also to mingle with like-minded individuals.
Tell me what you think about these items or share some of your favorites...
Find something you want, just click on the name. Please take time to visit these shops to see all their awesome items.

For the past few weeks, in preparation for the holiday season, each Favorite 5 Friday has been featuring wonderful gift ideas from the handmade community with a different theme. This week I just wanted to feature what I would like to find under my Christmas tree.

I just bought a beautiful midnight blue blouse with ruffles cascading down the front. These earrings would go great with it.
Earrings
Iolite Briolette Earrings on Sterling . Navy Blue Wirewrapped Gemstone . Midnight Blue

I love things made of wood. This beautiful cabin would look wonderful hanging in my rustic home.
Log Cabin
INTARSIA ROCKY TOP LOG CABIN sold, but we can make another one

I love anything with hedgehogs or Dachshunds. This shirt is the cutest.
Hedgehog Shirt
Hedgehog Hamster and Mushroom Womens Tee

Love this princess dress in olive green.
Dress
Princess Cotton Dress - Forest Green

I will always love the gift of a new bag.
Shoulder Bag
SALE- Olivia Shoulder Bag made of Recycled Black Leather

1 comment:

  1. Love that olive dress. Maybe Santa will bring you one of your wants, or bring you some cash to buy them. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha