KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sewing Room Inspiration

I sewing studio is a mess and has gotten really unorganized. I have fabric every where, pre-cut pieces that need to be sewn, stamps laying out, and much much more. I don't know how or when it got to be such a disaster area, but it is a total mess. I have been looking at sewing and craft rooms for ideas. After I'm home from my dad's next chemo treatment, I plan to start the much needed renovation....ugh! So here are few ideas that I fell in love with. I hope you find inspiration too.

This is a great way to use a small space.


I'm in looooovvvvveee!
Pinned Image

So bright and cheerful.
Pinned Image

2 comments:

  1. My craft room gets to be a crazy mess too! That second room is any crafter's dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree. If I had a craft room like that, I would never leave. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha