KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Friday, March 9, 2012

Favorite 5 Friday: Anniversary Surprise

One of my favorite pastimes is browsing Etsy. It's not only a wonderful way to find a fabulous gift or to get inspiration, but also to mingle with like-minded individuals.
I will be promoting (blog, Etsy, Twitter) my "Favorite 5" every Friday, so contact me if you would like me to check out your items. Tell me what you think about these items or share some of your favorites...
Find something you want, just click on the name. Please take time to visit these shops to see all their awesome items. 
This past Tuesday was me and my husband's anniversary. We celebrated 13 years at Wasabi's Japanese Steakhouse and a movie. Here are a few things I had on my wish list...


This is a wonderful anniversary gift. I love that the date is separate and not engraved on the back.
Necklace
wedding date, new baby, anniversary date oval pendant God gave me you sterling silver large round matte finish
A super cute summer dress.
Dress
Lovely Soft Pink and Ivory Cotton Summer Dress Decorated with Handmade Fabric Flowers
Matching earrings to the dress above.
Earrings
Boro Lampwork Earrings, Peach Earrings, Coral Pink Earrings, Copper Earrings, Brass Earrings
Awesome leather tote.
Tote
NEW COLLECTION Large Vegan Leather Purse Handbag Michelle
Y'all know how much I love hedgehogs and pink...
License Plate
License Plate Art - Pink and Blue Happy Hedgehog - Fall Woodland Friend - Recycled Art Company - Salvaged Wood - Upcycled Artwork





7 comments:

  1. I haven't done too much etsy shopping lately, but I love how many unique items I find on there when I do... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that tote bag! I've been looking for a new one, and I keep finding a ton of them on Etsy. It's hard to narrow it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (late) Anniversary! I love the necklace - so cool!
    Angie
    godsgrowinggarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband has gotten me some awesome things off of etsy. He doesn't normally go for outfits, but he buys me art. For me, I can think of no better gift than art :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! That necklace is so sweet :)

    <3 Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Anniversary!!

    Lovely wishlist:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary! I love the necklace and the purse. The little date charm for the necklace is so sweet.

    Link up your Friday Feature with me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha