KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Picture Love

I love taking pictures! I carry my camera every where...just in case I might need it. My favorite subjects are animals and nature. I have several zip drives full of "my favorite" pictures that I just could not delete. I am not a good photographer, but I do occasionally get a picture I'm proud of. I thought I would share a few of my favorites...
This was taken in Cades Cove in the Great Smokey Mountains. I just love the mixture of colors.
This is our cat, Boo, stretching out on the porch. His crossed eyes crack me up.
This is our trouble-maker cat, Junior. He would follow me to the garden and hide out in the tomato plants waiting to pounce on my hands as I weeded.
This was taken on our mission trip to South Dakota. I have a great camera, and the sky was really that blue.
This woodpecker was hanging out in the tree in our front yard.
I was able to photograph this beautiful butterfly on a hiking trip at Brookshire Creek in the Cherokee National Forest.

I hope you have enjoyed these few pictures. As I see all the trees blooming in my neck of the woods, I ache to get out and do some shooting (with the camera of course). Do you have a favorite picture that you have captured?



1 comment:

  1. Pretty pictures.

    I captured a similar butterfly last week and posted it on my blog. The woodpeckers are cool. I had to have a tree cut up after it fell last year from being the woodpeckers favorite hang out!



    Stopping by from Blogging Buddies
    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha