KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Friday, March 30, 2012

Favorite 5 Friday: In The Garden

One of my favorite pastimes is browsing Etsy. It's not only a wonderful way to find a fabulous gift or to get inspiration, but also to mingle with like-minded individuals.
I will be promoting (blog, Etsy, Twitter) my "Favorite 5" every Friday, so contact me if you would like me to check out your items. Tell me what you think about these items or share some of your favorites...
Find something you want, just click on the name. Please take time to visit these shops to see all their awesome items.


It's that time of year, planting my vegetables, cleaning the pond, and filling the pots on my porch with beautiful annuals. This weeks finds are celebrating gardening.


This yard stake would look so cute under my bird feeders which are often visited by squirrels.
Yard Stake
Squirrel Crossing Garden Stake
These cute colorful markers make it easy to remember which seed was planted.
Plant Markers
Herb Garden Stakes / Plant Markers - A set of 3 pottery garden markers
Seeds to some yummy veggies.
Green Bean Seeds
Organic Kentucky Wonder Pole Bean Heirloom Vegetable Seeds
This individual pots are a great way to grow some herbs in a small area.
Wooden Pots
Individual Wooden Pots/ Herb Garden Pots With Wood Tray Earth Friendly Repurposed Eco Garden Small Wooden flower pots
Beautiful water lily for your pond.
Water Lily
3 Hardy Water Lily Plants-Colors Unknown Shipping Mid March 2012

4 comments:

  1. I'm trying to convince my husband to dig me a pond for our new house's garden... just so I can have water lilies!

    -Tiffany from Mom's Daily Zen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a feature! I love wooden pots and plant markers.

    Link up your Friday Feature with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss my garden..:0(, but I can use the squirrel crossing in front of the motorhome..:0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha