KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Friday, March 2, 2012

Favorite 5 Friday: A Touch of Spring

One of my favorite pastimes is browsing Etsy. It's not only a wonderful way to find a fabulous gift or to get inspiration, but also to mingle with like-minded individuals.
I will be promoting (blog, Etsy, Twitter) my "Favorite 5" every Friday, so contact me if you would like me to check out your items. Tell me what you think about these items or share some of your favorites...
Find something you want, just click on the name. Please take time to visit these shops to see all their awesome items. 


I've been out enjoying this beautiful day. It's sunny and 70 degrees, the fruit trees are starting to bloom. 
Beautiful print to lighten up a room.
Print
And Spring Arose on the Garden Fair . flower photography . pink shabby chic decor . ready to frame . gift for her . romantic wall art
The daffodils are up and blooming
Necklace
Wonderful daffodil necklace just in time for spring   NKL-0014
Adorable spring dress.
Dress
Girls Spring Birds Dress for Easter  6M - 6
A wreath for the front door.
Wreath
Green Spring Mesh Burlap Wreath Personalized Letter
The birds are singing.
Earrings
Spring Birds Dangling Button Earrings

3 comments:

  1. I definitely agree about Etsy. Perfect picks for the start of spring! I can't even begin to pick a favorite.

    Link up your Friday Feature with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is really cute!

    I'm always getting wonderful ideas from browsing through Etsy. It's like a virtual art show.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha