KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Friday, May 13, 2011

Favorite 5 Friday

One of my favorite pastimes is browsing Etsy. It's not only a wonderful way to find a fabulous gift or to get inspiration, but also to mingle with like-minded individuals.
I will be promoting (blog, Etsy, Twitter) my "Favorite 5" every Friday, so contact me if you would like me to check out your items. Tell me what you think about these items...
Find something you want, just click on the name.

I love this treat jar because it involves two of my favorite things; pottery and things for my dogs.
Valentine Red and White Treat Jar
Valentine Red and White Treat Jar

Another item that combines two of my favorite things; gardens and Dachshund (looks like my Dinky).
Silver/Gray Dapple Dachshund Metal Art

Who would not like a custom keychain or ornament of their precious pooch
meet koo:) CUSTOM DOG KEYCHAIN for sosuke

Your sure to get lots of big smile when you have one of these adorable lens pets on your camera.
custom standard LOVE BUG Lens Pet for your camera

A great gift for the Doxie lover...
Doggie Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha