KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Friday, May 27, 2011

Favorite 5 Friday

One of my favorite pastimes is browsing Etsy. It's not only a wonderful way to find a fabulous gift or to get inspiration, but also to mingle with like-minded individuals.
I will be promoting (blog, Etsy, Twitter) my "Favorite 5" every Friday, so contact me if you would like me to check out your items. Tell me what you think about these items or share some of your favorites...
Find something you want, just click on the name.


I love glass. I have a large collection of glass blown animals from Russia. So this weeks finds are beautiful and fun glass pieces.


As I mentioned, I collect blown glass animal. This turtle is one I would like to add to my collection.
Sea Turtle
Sea Turtle

These awesome earrings are in my two favorite colors, pink and green
Lampglass Earrings
Green Lampglass Hearts Dangle Earrings for Valentines Day or Mother's Day

This little hummingbird feeder would be cute in a flower pot.
Hummingbird Feeder
Miniature Hummingbird Feeder for Your Mini Garden

I instantly fell in love with this hot air balloon necklace.
Hot Air Balloon Necklace
Fly Away With Me - Hot Air Balloon Pendant

I love to root plants and this would be so pretty sitting in my window.
Blown Glass Vase
Hand Blown Art Glass Hanging Window/Wall Vase by Rebecca Zhukov




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha