KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Friday, January 27, 2012

Favorite 5 Friday: Turquoise & Green

One of my favorite pastimes is browsing Etsy. It's not only a wonderful way to find a fabulous gift or to get inspiration, but also to mingle with like-minded individuals.
I will be promoting (blog, Etsy, Twitter) my "Favorite 5" every Friday, so contact me if you would like me to check out your items. Tell me what you think about these items or share some of your favorites...
Find something you want, just click on the name. Please take time to visit these shops to see all their awesome items.


I came across a beautiful treasury that featured these colors and inspired my choices for this weeks Favorite 5 Friday. Enjoy these items in turquoise and green...
What an adorable, cheerful way to protect your table from water stains...
Coasters
Blue Green Flowers Coasters . Beverage Drink Petal Tea Turquoise Aqua Light Spring Decor Crochet Garden Collection
This tag is adorable and makes me laugh. We all have a dog that can't resist a squirrel chase.
Dog Tag
Squirrel Dog Tag - Custom, Metal, Fully Personlized - Higher Quality
I'm drooling of these earrings.
Earrings
Long Floral  silver dangle Earrings -Flower in Turquoise and lime leaves colors
These little glass dishes would brighten up any room.
Glass Dish
Turquoise and Lime Green fused glass mini plate set of two
And a gorgeous necklace.
Gemstone Necklace
Blue gemstone necklace with turquoise, lime green magnesite, lapis lazuli and large silver chain

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the color combo of turquoise and green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping over here from the Etsy Blog Team. :)

    I love this color combination! The glass dishes are great.

    Link up your Friday Feature with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors! The earrings are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha