KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Product Review: Another Lip Balm

I'm always purchasing different items, so I thought it would be a good idea to share my thoughts on my purchases. And what better place to share my opinion than my blog...

I know your saying "lip balm again!", but I really have an obsession with dry lips. I'm striving to find that perfect lip balm that's not too waxy or greasy, a nice pleasant scent, is good for my lips, and doesn't contain nut oils.

I was searching for a gift for a young (she's 19) friend of mine and decided to buy her a lip balm holder like the one I have (Lip Balm Pouch). Of course, I didn't want to give her the holder empty, so off I go to find some lip balm. I always search for coconut lip balm because I just love the smell of coconut (can't stand to eat it though), that's when I found Country Blossom. This store offers a variety (lots of variety is very important to me) of lip balms, lotions, candles, soaps, etc. The prices were good also. I was attracted to the coconut peach flavor. The first thing I look at now (because of my BIG mistake with purchasing my last lip balm) is the ingredients. I looked at the entire page from top to bottom. After my close, almost anal inspection, I purchase two balms, coconut peach for me and strawberry lemonade for my friend.
They arrive promptly in a bubble mailer and Ziploc bag.
These balms are made using beeswax, olive oil, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and flavoring oil. You would think with all that oil, they would be super greesy or slimy, but they are not. Mine keeps my lips super soft and the smell is delicious. I will purchase balms from this store again.

My friend said her gift raised her status to "super cool" because none of her friends have a cute balm holder and yummy strawberry lemonade balm. You gotta love kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha