- 1 box brownie mix (for a 9" x 13" pan), plus ingredients needed per package directions
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons softened butter, divided
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 teaspoon mint extract
- a few drops of green food coloring (optional)
For chocolate drizzle:
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1-2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup Andes mint chips (crumbled)
Prepare your brownies in a 9" x 13" pan according to the package directions; adding 1 cup of chocolate chips to mixture before baking.
To make the frosting, use an electric mixer to combine the butter and sugar until desired consistency is reached. Add the mint extract and food color. Mix thoroughly. Spread over brownies and spread.
Drizzle:Melt chocolate chips with 1 tablespoon of butter, stirring until smooth. Be careful not to burn the mixture. Add vanilla, blending completely. Drizzle over frosting. Sprinkle crumbled mint chips over the top. Cool or chill in refrigerator until set, cut into squares.