KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Product Review: Hair Bow

I'm always purchasing different items, so I thought it would be a good idea to share my thoughts on my purchases. And what better place to share my opinion than my blog...

There is this wonderful young lady at my church who has the most beautiful blond curly hair. In order to keep it out of her face, she pulls it back on one side with a hair bow. I don't think I have ever seen her with out one and it always matches her outfit. I also know that her favorite animal is giraffes. When I was creating a treasury on Etsy, I came across this adorable giraffe hair bow by Mommy's Little Princess. So I texted her mom to see if she had one, the answer was no. I had to order this bow for her.
My package was shipped quickly, coming to my house within the week. When I opened the package two small items wrapped in pink tissue came out.
I opened one which contained the bow I ordered and a business card. The bow was well made and secure on the clip. It is a good size too, not too bulky or over-powering.
The second package contained a free gift, a small felt flower barrette. It is cute and well made also. I appreciate the free gift, but it is too "little girly" for the young lady who is 17 years old. Fortunately, she has a little sister who is 5 years old, so I passed the gift along. I also gave her the business card since she may want to purchase more bows.

This purchase was a pleasant experience and I would purchase from again...if I had girls.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, they are cute! I'm glad you had a good experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review - I am sure that the seller would also be grateful to see this. I always wonder what people think of my work when they purchase it.

    Hugs - Brandi

    PS - Thank you so much for the blog follow - I am your newest follower as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha