KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Down By The Pond: Small Animal Team Treasury

For me it is always fun but challenging to create a team treasury. When I create a non-team treasury, I always have a theme in mind. When I create a team treasury, I go to the member list and just start clicking on shops who's avatar or name peaks my interest. When I see some awesome creation that sparks my treasury creativity, I proceed with searching the other members' stores.

With this particular treasury, I first found the adorable felted frog by Blackberry Downs Woolery. Then the thoughts of all the musically talented frogs we have living in or around our pond that entertain me every evening. Finally thoughts of all the animals living life around the pond that fascinate me.

Hope you enjoy it.

'Down By The Pond' by KingMtnTreasures

I love spending time by the pond...Depending on where you live, here are a few things you would see around a pond. Each creation was made by a For the love of Small Animals team member.


Red dragonfly stain...
$12.00

Snake Greeting Card
$4.00

River Otter and Tro...
$80.00

Green Frog Needlefe...
$40.00

Lizard Mania - Hamm...
$30.00

Handmade Barn Owl O...
$10.00

Goldfish Art - Papa...
$10.00

Raccoon
$12.50

Deer painted rock
$14.00

Tiny Adventure Dwar...
$5.00

Butterfly Stud Earr...
$30.00

Catipillar Finger P...
$6.50

Stuffed Green Allig...
$15.00

Sitting in the Gras...
$30.00

1 Alba White Hardy ...
$8.00

BOTTOMS UP
$20.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha