KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Friday, June 3, 2011

Favorite 5 Friday

One of my favorite pastimes is browsing Etsy. It's not only a wonderful way to find a fabulous gift or to get inspiration, but also to mingle with like-minded individuals.
I will be promoting (blog, Etsy, Twitter) my "Favorite 5" every Friday, so contact me if you would like me to check out your items. Tell me what you think about these items or share some of your favorites...
Find something you want, just click on the name.

We've had record high temperatures here in the south, causing me long for a few days at the beach. I can almost smell the salty air, feel the warmth of the sun and nice breeze caressing my skin, and hear the lullabye of waves as they crash on the shore...ahhh. Well since I can't get away to the beach, I chose my favorite 5 with the beach in mind.


When you have kids and pets, it's always a must to have a large beach tote to carry all your stuff in.
Beach Tote
Personalized Monogrammed Pink Damask Beach or Tote Bag
Another must have is sunscreen. Don't leave without it!
Organic Sunscreen
Sun Si Belle Organic Triple Action Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 30, tinted, with brightening action, 3.3oz -FDA approved
I don't like carrying chairs to the beach, so I always have a nice blanket to stretch out on and soak up some sun.
Beach Blanket
Butterfly Print Quilt
I would never go to the beach without protecting my eyes with some cute sunglasses.
Vintage Sunglasses
Vintage Cat Eye Wing Tip Rockabilly Greaser Sunglasses
It's nice to have some adorable sandals to protect your feet from the hot sand.
Flipflops
DragonFly with Rhinestones on Ladies Flip Flip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha