KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Favorite 5 Friday ~ Adorable Hedgehogs

One of my favorite pastimes is browsing Etsy. It's not only a wonderful way to find a fabulous gift or to get inspiration, but also to mingle with like-minded individuals.
I will be promoting (blog, Etsy, Twitter) my "Favorite 5" every Friday, so contact me if you would like me to check out your items. Tell me what you think about these items or share some of your favorites...
Find something you want, just click on the name.
This weeks finds are in sync with my Tuesday's post on Spike our Hedgehog.

Of course, in order to appreciate these finds you "must love hogs." This is an adorable necklace.
Sterling Silver Hedgehog Necklace
Must Love Hogs Fine Silver Necklace

This little glass hedgehog would make nice addition to my other glass animal collection.
Lampwork Hedgehog
Glass lampwork hedgehog bead with apple

There purses with hedgehogs, but this one is my all-time favorite. I love the shape, great size, and nice bright colors too.
PK Pouchini for the Wrist - Hedgehog Meadows

This little hedgehog bell would be cute hanging on a hook in a flower pot.
Ceramic bell sculpture Little Hedgehog with apples

With long hair that gets in the way, I'm always pulling it back in a ponytail. These are just adorable and in my favorite color, pink!
Fabric Covered Button Ponytail Holders - Set of 3 - Animal Collection - Hedgie and Friends

1 comment:

  1. I love your finds!
    Thank you so much for having my hedgehog bell in your wonderful collection!
    Marina Vern

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha