KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Friday, June 24, 2011

Favorite 5 Friday

One of my favorite pastimes is browsing Etsy. It's not only a wonderful way to find a fabulous gift or to get inspiration, but also to mingle with like-minded individuals.
I will be promoting (blog, Etsy, Twitter) my "Favorite 5" every Friday, so contact me if you would like me to check out your items. Tell me what you think about these items or share some of your favorites...
Find something you want, just click on the name.


This week doesn't have a theme, just an assortment of awesome products...


I love all things country and having to do with a farm. This awesome chicken coop bird house would look wonderful in my front yard. 
Chicken Coop Bird House
Primitive Chicken Hen House Birdhouse Three Compartment Coop

These earrings remind me of drops of fresh spring honey.
Triple Drop Earrings
Triple Drop Earrings - Handmade Faceted Citrine Teardrops Wire Wrapped in Oxidized Sterling Silver

Very cute drawing of a German Shepherd. Looks like my dog, Goob.
German Shepherd Tile Pendant
Scrabble tile pendant charm of German Shepard Dogicature

I love this Kindle cover in my favorite colors of pink and green.
Kindle Cover
Kindle 3 Cover

I love the smell of coconut body lotion in the summer. Puts me in the mind of lying on the beach.
Coconut Whipped Body Lotion
Caribbean Coconut Scented-whipped body frosting- 5 oz-Paraben Free

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha