KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Friday, June 10, 2011

Favorite 5 Friday: Horse Luvr

One of my favorite pastimes is browsing Etsy. It's not only a wonderful way to find a fabulous gift or to get inspiration, but also to mingle with like-minded individuals.
I will be promoting (blog, Etsy, Twitter) my "Favorite 5" every Friday, so contact me if you would like me to check out your items. Tell me what you think about these items or share some of your favorites...
Find something you want, just click on the name.

This weeks finds are inspired by this weeks Precious Pet Series: Poncho the Leopard Appaloosa


Of course our precious horses have to have an awesome halter to wear.
Whinneywear Halter
WhinneyWear- Yearling Halters - Ready to Ship

I love this little bowl! It would go perfect in my rustic house.
Tea Bowl with Leopard Appaloosa
Wee Tea Bowl with Leopard Appaloosa Horses

I like simple jewelry that has a meaningful charm on it. I would love to add this one to my collection.
Sterling Silver Leopard Appaloosa
Sterling APPALOOSA HORSE Pendant and Chain - Necklace

I have a curio cabinet full of blown glass animals that I purchase from Russia. This would make a great addition to my collection.
Tiny Glass Appaloosa Pony

This basket is adorable! It go great in my very rustic/country home with fruit or napkins in it.
Horse Basket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha