KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Monday, June 13, 2011

A Great Find...Dachshund Bag

Being a southern girl, I love southern cooking, so I'm always happy when I can eat at Cracker Barrel. They have wonderful food and a country store with the cutest items.

I recently had my blood drawn for a doctors appointment, in which I was fasting, and then starving afterwards. So I ate at the Cracker Barrel. I spotted this adorable bag as I browsed the store. Being a Doxie lover, I had to have it!


Not sure of the exact material, but it is made of some kind of plastic or vinyl with nylon straps. It's large, measuring 19" x 17" x 7 1/2". The Dachshund wraps around to the back. Totally adorable. I've been using it to carry towels, sunscreen, books, etc. to the lake. The best part is it only cost $1.99! What a deal!

1 comment:

  1. omg i love that bag my friend has a dachshund and she would love this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha