KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Friday, July 22, 2011

Favorite 5 Friday: Great Patterns

One of my favorite pastimes is browsing Etsy. It's not only a wonderful way to find a fabulous gift or to get inspiration, but also to mingle with like-minded individuals.
I will be promoting (blog, Etsy, Twitter) my "Favorite 5" every Friday, so contact me if you would like me to check out your items. Tell me what you think about these items or share some of your favorites...
Find something you want, just click on the name.


I like to search patterns to get new ideas and these are some that I thought adorable or useful.

I would love to make one of these for my DSL camera. The bags I have found are too small, too large, and definitely boring.
Boxy Bag Pattern
Case Study - Boxy Bags Boutique Pattern PDF E-Book, by the Scientific Seamstress

I love these adorable butterflies. I don't crochet but I wish I did. These could be made for mobiles, cat toys, key chains, picks,...the ideas are endless.
Butterflies Crochet Pattern
flutterby butterflies pattern.. butterfly moth amigurumi crochet plushie play toy fun decore pattern pdf instructiuons

I love quilts and living on a farm and this patchwork pattern really appeals to me.
Farm Patchwork Pattern
Free Shipping E-Book (E-Pattern) Beautiful patchwork projects

One of my favorite hobbies is reading. When my husband bought me a Kindle, it was an adjustment to go from books to an e-reader. I love this e-reader pattern because it opens like a book.
E-reader Pattern
The Original Padded Nook/ Nook color/Nook Touch/Kindle 2 and 3/kobo/kobo touch/ipad 1 and 2 Cover PDF Sewing Pattern

Small animals are adorable and you just don't find many patterns of guinea pigs. These are adorable.
Guinea Pig Pattern
Lenny the Guinea Pig ePattern PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha