KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Favorite 5 Friday: Time to Travel

One of my favorite pastimes is browsing Etsy. It's not only a wonderful way to find a fabulous gift or to get inspiration, but also to mingle with like-minded individuals.
I will be promoting (blog, Etsy, Twitter) my "Favorite 5" every Friday, so contact me if you would like me to check out your items. Tell me what you think about these items or share some of your favorites...
Find something you want, just click on the name.



As I spend the next few weeks on the road travelling, I wanted this list of "Favorite 5's" to be for those with a distant destination in mind...


Everyone needs a large duffle bag. They are great for short trips, carry-ons, carrying pet items, and so many other uses.
Large Duffle Bag
Travel Duffle 2


I got to have a cozy blanket to nap with while travelling.
Travel Blanket
LAST AVAILABLE-- Amy Butler Madison Collection Ultra Soft Minky Blanket  (K)


Adorable luggage tags to make your pieces stand out.
Luggage tags
Luggage Tags


This travel pillow is not only useful but will put a smile on your face.
Travel Neck Pillow
Hot pink Worm  - Travel / Neck Pillow


Vacation is about treating yourself and relaxing. My favorite treat is anything mint chocolate. My mouth waters just looking at this fudge.
Mint Chocolate Fudge
Thin mint fudge   1 lb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha