KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Cozy Sak Made The Top 10

I found a easy way to get others opinions of my items and it is using Handmade Top 10 for Etsy sellers. 

There will be a few open categories at a time and you can enter more than one item or category. Just click on the category you want to enter and provide your item # in the box to the right. Each voting category can be promoted with links to social media sites such as Twitter and FB. 

As you vote for items, you automatically see the percentage of other votes. No one knows what or how you voted.

One of my Cozy Sak made #8 in Top 10. I just entered one of my cosmetic purses in Red category. Follow the link to vote.

Take a few minutes to vote and/or add some of your items to a list.

Happy voting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha