KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Favorite 5 Friday: "Awhhh-some" Photography

One of my favorite pastimes is browsing Etsy. It's not only a wonderful way to find a fabulous gift or to get inspiration, but also to mingle with like-minded individuals.
I will be promoting (blog, Etsy, Twitter) my "Favorite 5" every Friday, so contact me if you would like me to check out your items. Tell me what you think about these items or share some of your favorites...
Find something you want, just click on the name. Please take time to visit these shops to see all their awesome items.

While loafing through Etsy, I always come across photo/prints that take my breath away. Here are a few that left me longing to view this with my own eyes...

How relaxing to see this scene with its beautiful soft colors.
Moonrise
Moonrise - 8x10 Maine Landscape Photography Print - Wall Art

I can see myself taking a quiet swim in this beautiful creek.
Eagle creek
Fine Art Photography Print - EAGLE CREEK (16x24) - Punchbowl Falls. Waterfall. Oregon. Columbia Gorge. Fountain of Youth. Cleansing. Spirit. Zen. Yin and Yang. Harmony. Peaceful. Rejuvenating. Glowing. Eagle Creek. Stunning. Captivating. Vast. Gorge.

A few of love within these beautiful, rich fall colors.
Last First Kiss
Last First Kiss  8 x 10 original art photograph POE Team Autumn Nature Trees

I would love for me and the dogs to be taking a hike on this trail.
Meadow
Fine Art Photography Print - MEADOWS (16x24) - Mount Rainier Meadows. Sunset. Wild flowers, Stunning. Breath taking. Vivid. Natural beauty.

These colors of yellow and turquoise are the best.
Sunflowers
33% OFF SALE Forever mustard yellow ochre summer sunflowers aqua teal turquoise sky white clouds prairies -8x12 Fine Art Nature Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha