KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Friday, August 19, 2011

Favorite 5 Friday: Pet Costumes

One of my favorite pastimes is browsing Etsy. It's not only a wonderful way to find a fabulous gift or to get inspiration, but also to mingle with like-minded individuals.
I will be promoting (blog, Etsy, Twitter) my "Favorite 5" every Friday, so contact me if you would like me to check out your items. Tell me what you think about these items or share some of your favorites...
Find something you want, just click on the name. Please take time to visit these shops to see all their awesome items.

Last year I made butterfly costumes for the wienies and I've been pondering what to make this year. So I went to Etsy to get some ideas. It was hard for me to choose because of so many good ones, but here are a few that made me chuckle...

This one makes me laugh out loud....little stinker...LOL.
Lil' Stinker Skunk Dog Costume for Halloween custom made

Who doesn't love Mickey Mouse. It makes me sing "M-I-C-K-E-Y...M-O-U-S-E..." You get the idea.
MICKY MOUSE Disney Costume for Dogs

Cute cuddley teddy bear costume. This little dog look so sweet in it.
Teddy Bear Dog Costume ALL SIZES AVAILABLE

I love the name, picture, and idea for this one. My Toby thinks he's a super wienie until something gets after him.
Super weenie costume custom sizes and custom lettering

I didn't find many cat ones that caught my eye, but the look on this cats face probably is the reason I didn't. He's probably saying "You've got to be kidding."
Late Bloomer pet flower hat





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha