I borrowed this message from an email that was sent out by our umbrella school Cross Creek School.
Honor God and obey his commands, because this is all people must do.
Here are some God-given, time-tested truths that define the way you should navigate your life. Observe them and enjoy secure passage. Ignore them and crash against the ragged rocks of reality..
· Love God more than you fear hell.
· Make major decisions in a cemetery.
· When no one is watching, live as if someoneis.
· Succeed at home first.
· Don't spend tomorrow's money today.
· Pray twice as much as you fret.
· God has forgiven you; you'd be wise to do thesame.
From: "In TheEve of The Storm"
By: Max Lucado