KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Monday, November 7, 2011

New To The Wienie Collection

I've been working hard, trying to get ahead, but it seems life has another idea in mind. I have just finished several new Wienies and wanted to share them. I will be adding them to my store every other day.
Strohmann
It takes a while get all the straw glued into this little guys hat and pants. Strohmann is already in my store.

Elfe
I wanted to put some cute little pointed shoes on this one but the it didn't look right with the pants and the short legs.

Rudolf
There has to be a cute little red-nosed reindeer among this Christmas collection.

Santa is in the store with his cute little red pants and chenille beard.

These make great, unusual gifts for that Dachshund lover in your life.

5 comments:

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha