KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Product Review: Silver Swivel Lobster Clasp

I'm always purchasing different items, so I thought it would be a good idea to share my thoughts on my purchases. And what better place to share my opinion than my blog...

I have a few ideas in the design stage that will require a small swivel clasp. I searched the web for the best deal of a quality product. When I was about to place my order with a company on the web, I somehow came across Twpmango. This store has all kinds of craft supplies at great prices. By purchasing here, I received 25 for the price I would have had to buy 50 for at the other store. Plus I didn't have to wait for my clasp to be shipped from over seas. But the best part is being able to support a fellow Etsian.
My package arrived within a reasonable time. The claps were in a Ziploc back inside a padded mailer. The clasp were well made, not the fragile, cheaper version, and the perfect size for what I need.
At Twpmango I found several crafting items, that I use, at good prices. Here you will find jewelry findings, buttons, ribbons, applique items, hair clips, and clasp in a variety of sizes. Check it out and let me know what you think. I am very happy with my purchase and will order from here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha