KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Etsy Treasury: Olive These

I love olive green. It's a color that I have a lot of because it compliments my hazel eyes and auburn hair. Here are a few wonderful items in olive green.

'Olive These' by KingMtnTreasures

A few of my favorite olive things.


Hand Dyed Silk Wrap...
$26.00

Hand Knitted Olive ...
$30.00

Olive You - Pillow ...
$38.00

Gypsy Olive briolet...
$28.00

Dirty Martini. Oliv...
$35.00

Vintage Button Eyeg...
$30.00

Geometric Lines in ...
$20.00

OLIVE Renaissance ...
$23.00

Two Toned Olive Gre...
$18.00

Larger 13" Lap...
$229.00

Olive Green Eyeshad...
$6.95

Flattened Wine Bott...
$18.00

12mm Olive green f...
$2.95

Olive Herringbone W...
$450.00

Leaves turning quot...
$1.95

Handknit Scarf alp...
$175.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.

2 comments:

  1. Great finds....now I understand what the Treasury tool is for.....I love the items you listed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks C. The treasury tool is easy to use. I have to use the "tiny" setting so it fits on my blog. Here's the link I use:
    http://www.whalesharkwebsites.com/tools/treasury.php

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha