KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Product Review: YLBB Lip Balm

I'm always purchasing different items, so I thought it would be a good idea to share my thoughts on my purchases. And what better place to share my opinion than my blog...
One of the things I cannot stand is dry, cracked lips. I have worn lip balm as long as I can remember. I keep several tubes around; by my bed, in the kitchen, in my purse, in my studio, etc. I purchase several instead of carrying them around because I don't like a mushy mess from being in my pocket (although, I did find a cute Lip Balm Pouch). I recently purchased 2 sticks of lip balm from Your Lips But Better(YLBB).
I chose one of my favorite flavors, vanilla and I also had to try one of her Super Balm Plus. They arrived promptly within a few days in a small shipping envelope. When I opened the package, the balms were in a small bag with a cute signature label.
Inside the bag were my two balms, thank you card, adorable label card with her dog, Gigi, on it, business card, and a card with product info/guarantee. On the back of one card was a hand written message of thanks. To my surprise, I also received a bonus balm in chocolate.
I have used the balms for several weeks now and I find that the vanilla is my main go to balm over all my other balms. Is has a very pleasant, not overwhelming scent. The chocolate is good too, but not may favorite since I been on a diet...lol. The Super Balm has a slight mint scent and makes my lips tingle. I plan on using this one more in the winter to help fight off the cold. All feel wonderful on the lips, like silk, not greasy. I have been really pleased with my purchase. Not only are these lip balms good products but I get to see the cute little Dachshund on the label every time I use them.

24 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. I am glad the balms work out for you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work best commercial orange juicer machine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. kids vanity table

    ReplyDelete
  4. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! https://cpak.cyou

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks leather jacket

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. the best binoculars for hunting

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. skipping rope

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Commercial Doors

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks ce armor

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. Flat Sheet

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. beko bulaşık makinesi

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. biker jacket

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info. best 6 volt golf cart batteries

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... best self cleaning water dispenser

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing. commercial lawn spreader

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. best projectors with bluetooth

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. best acoustic-electric guitars under $400

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. top gaming chairs under 100

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. best pc gaming chair under 200

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. best integrated amp under 1000

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family. https://trippyrepublic.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. All your hard work is much appreciated. Nobody can stop to admire you. Lots of appreciation. cryptomining equipment

    ReplyDelete
  23. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. silicone suction bowl with bamboo spoon kit

    ReplyDelete
  24. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. commercial doors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha