KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
USDA Licensed Breeder of African Pygmy Hedgehogs

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Product Review: YLBB Lip Balm

I'm always purchasing different items, so I thought it would be a good idea to share my thoughts on my purchases. And what better place to share my opinion than my blog...
One of the things I cannot stand is dry, cracked lips. I have worn lip balm as long as I can remember. I keep several tubes around; by my bed, in the kitchen, in my purse, in my studio, etc. I purchase several instead of carrying them around because I don't like a mushy mess from being in my pocket (although, I did find a cute Lip Balm Pouch). I recently purchased 2 sticks of lip balm from Your Lips But Better(YLBB).
I chose one of my favorite flavors, vanilla and I also had to try one of her Super Balm Plus. They arrived promptly within a few days in a small shipping envelope. When I opened the package, the balms were in a small bag with a cute signature label.
Inside the bag were my two balms, thank you card, adorable label card with her dog, Gigi, on it, business card, and a card with product info/guarantee. On the back of one card was a hand written message of thanks. To my surprise, I also received a bonus balm in chocolate.
I have used the balms for several weeks now and I find that the vanilla is my main go to balm over all my other balms. Is has a very pleasant, not overwhelming scent. The chocolate is good too, but not may favorite since I been on a diet...lol. The Super Balm has a slight mint scent and makes my lips tingle. I plan on using this one more in the winter to help fight off the cold. All feel wonderful on the lips, like silk, not greasy. I have been really pleased with my purchase. Not only are these lip balms good products but I get to see the cute little Dachshund on the label every time I use them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review. I am glad the balms work out for you. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha