KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Monday, October 3, 2011

Join Dinky's Birthday Club

On October 22, 2001, my precious Dinky poked his adorable little head into the world. I wish I could have been there, but I'm thankful that 6 weeks later he became a part of our family. I had no idea just how he was going to bless my life with lots of laughter and comfort.
Dinky cuddling with daddy on the couch
 
Watching the kids play in the waterfall at Benton Falls.

In honor of Dinky's 10 year birthday this month, we're passing our blessing onto others by creating a birthday club. See entry requirements at KingMtnTreasures-policy.
Dinky says, "Head on over and enter your pet."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha