KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Friday, October 7, 2011

New Treasury: Magic in That Old Silk Hat

It's so much fun making treasuries. Everyone is getting ready for holidays, presenting all these adorable snowmen. I can't but help sing Frosty the Snowman..."There must have been some magic in the that old silk hat they found. When they placed it on his head, he began to dance around...." Of course, I could not resist picking my favorites in pink and green...lol.

'Magic in That Old Silk Hat' by KingMtnTreasures

I can't help but sing "Frosty the Snowman" when I see all these cute snowmen. Here's a few of my favorite in my favorite colors: pink and green.

Crochet Snowman Wit...

$19.99
Large Zig Zag Patch...

$30.00
Snowlady on Braided...

$27.50
Snow Days mittens, ...

$55.00
Tara Ashley - ADORA...

$29.95
NEW Handmade Air Dr...

$12.95
Christmas Pillowcas...

$16.99
Snowman with Cupcak...

$20.00
Pink Snowman with C...

$8.00
Handmade Christmas ...

$20.00
Snowman Tile Coaste...

$12.00
Snowman scene with ...

$2.95
Fun Festive Christm...

$7.00
Embroidered Snowman...

$17.98
Christmas tree bunt...

$14.00
Newborn Girl Pink a...

$25.00

1 comment:

  1. Adorable Snowmen...love the pink and green! Who would of thought...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha