KingMtnTreasures

KingMtnTreasures
Handmade & Vintage Treasures

Saturday, October 15, 2011

New Treasuries: Sending Butterfly Kisses & Natively Speaking

It has been a super hectic week. I've been enjoying a few minutes of just sitting and looking through Etsy. Of course that gets me started with ideas for treasuries. Well I got carried away and have made two.

Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, I've been seeing pink everywhere. It reminds me of the loved ones in my life that the evil breast cancer has reared its ugly head. This treasury is in honor of my two cousins, Lynna and Beth, who have died from breast cancer, and my aunt, Joyce, who is a breast cancer survivor. My theme is pink butterflies because I want to send butterfly kisses to those who have suffered from breast cancer.

'Sending Butterfly Kisses~Breast Cancer Awareness' by KingMtnTreasures

This treasury is dedicated to my two cousins, Lynna and Beth who have died from breast cancer, and my aunt Joyce, who is a breast cancer survivor. Take time to send your loved one a pink butterfly kiss, hopefully one from this treasury.


Breast Cancer Woode...
$7.95

Breast Cancer Aware...
$9.00

Butterfly Set - Vin...
$3.25

Live Love Laugh But...
$19.00

Le Petit Papillon -...
$15.50

Greeting Card , but...
$3.50

Pink Rhodonite Butt...
$125.00

10 Assorted Multi-c...
$20.00

Pink butterfly crys...
$15.00

Light Pink, Cream a...
$35.00

Butterfly pink leat...
$12.50

Handmade Ceramic Ma...
$2.50

Pink beanie with th...
$10.95

Pink Leopard Butter...
$35.00

Breast Cancer Aware...
$1.25

Butterfly Pink-Red-...
$3.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.


This treasury has nothing to do with Native Americans but the colors of turquoise and orange always make me think of the Native American jewelry I see from time to time. So I appropriately named is "Natively Speaking."

'Natively Speaking' by KingMtnTreasures

Although these finds have nothing to do with Native Americans, the colors of turquoise and orange remind me of their beautiful jewelry.


Orange Poppies in T...
$25.00

Fall Harvest Dog Co...
$16.00

Wire Wrapped Ring T...
$18.00

Koi - Goldfish dres...
$39.00

Orange and Turquois...
$18.00

Bridesmaid Clutch. ...
$46.00

Crochet Dishcloth, ...
$9.00

Lampwork Earrings T...
$25.00

Earrings, Painted M...
$12.00

Wide Camera Strap f...
$23.50

African Zulu Wire B...
$20.00

Shorts-Turquoise An...
$22.00

Turquoise, Orange a...
$22.50

Orange and Turquois...
$25.00

Party Time Tutu in ...
$30.00

Indian gypsy queen ...
$125.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. Tisha